Thursday, August 28, 2008

Temptations...

Although living frugally, saving money in all kinds of places, making money from little sidestreams of income, paying off all my bills and watching my savings account grow is wonderful, I am beginning to feel a definite temptation to spend. This is not to say that I do not occasionally treat myself. And I certainly do not cut out all the pleasures of life and live like a pauper. But, I do feel like going out and spending a long day shopping, or moving into a larger apartment which has a washer/dryer within the apartment itself, or taking a week-long trip to someplace exotic without worrying about how much I was going to spend there - all things that I probably will do eventually, but cannot afford to just now. It is having to wait that hurts so much.

0 Comments:

Blogger Templates