Friday, April 2, 2010

New Start

Hello All (if anyone is out there),

After a long time off from blogging, I am back. Over the past year and a half, I have tried to be frugal and mindful of what I spend, but managed to rake up some more debt. I am back again trying to document my successes and failures in another attempt to stay accountable.

At the moment, I am engaged in the job search process. If I do manage to get a job (which I hope I will), then next year, I will finally be able to put a significant dent in my awful credit card debt. And if I keep the job for two years, then I should be able to eliminate my current debt, start saving, and perhaps purchase a home. But until all that, it is cheap, frugal living.

Monthly snowflake goal: $100. This goes towards my freedom account.

~Azalea.

2 Comments:

Sandy said...

Hi,
I am a financial writer and webmaster of many financial sites. I have written many quality articles on,General finance, Debt consolidation, Mortgage,Insurance,for many quality sites, keeping in mind the quality information and services of your site,I want to share my experience and knowledge with your site. And I want to contribute a quality unique article for your site. Please allow me.
It will be highly appreciated if you allow me.

strat said...

Congratulations! Keep it up.

http://www.findmaidservices.com/

Blogger Templates