Sunday, July 20, 2008

No Secret

I was, and probably still am very skeptical about the “Law of Attraction”. I think it’s an over-exaggeration to say that if you are always positive, you can make anything you want come hurtling through the universe to you. However, I do concede that having a positive frame of mind and a positive approach to things leaves your mind open to new ideas and prevents inertia or hopelessness to take over. For the past few months I have been very focused on money – making more, saving more, and spending less. The latter two are more easily accomplished than the first – making more money. However, I have seen that once I start looking for money, it seems to just come to me.

I got an email from one of the advisory staff about joining a simulation study that they do each year. It’s a whole day’s work, and they’d pay me $120/-. Needless to say, I signed myself up. So on Tuesday, I will receive $120 more to add towards my snowflaking efforts. YAY!

P.S. I just met my second monthly challenge - and with this simulation study and a few more things, I think I might just be able to even double it!

0 Comments:

Blogger Templates