Thursday, May 8, 2008

Get Paid for Online Surveys

I think online surveys are a brilliant idea. I am a student psychologist - and I know how important self-reported surveys can be in psychological research. I imagine that this is even more so the case with market research. When I collect data, I would gladly offer people money to take the survey if I had the funding for it, but unfortunately I don't. But the huge companies do - and they pay good money to people who will tell them how to make their product better and more marketable. Yesterday I signed on at four different online survey websites:

* American Consumer Opinion
* Global Test Market
* MySurvey, and
* Opinion Outpost


So far, I've been offered two surveys. I finished one, but while taking the other, I hit the back browser button and messed the survey up and so was unable to finish it. But the one survey has earned me $10. It took me about a quarter of an hour to complete. If only I got paid at work at such a rate!! I also have a few random points on the websites for taking profile surveys. Technically, on most sites I can cash out once I earn $5. However, I think I will wait till the end of the month - $10 in a day. I wonder how many I'll get this month. Four sounds like a good number. I hope I earn at least $40/-.

I'm going on vacation for a week. Not sure how this will affect my budget, money-tracking or money-making, but hopefully it will all turn out to be okay.

0 Comments:

Blogger Templates