Monday, May 26, 2008

Some More Money

My sister used my referral for RME. I got the $10 referral bonus, and she also gave me her $25 sign in bonus. Isn't she sweet? So altogether, I now have $60 free from Revolution Money Exchange. I'm so glad I signed up for it. You can too - please use the button on the left panel to do so. It will help me out too and I will appreciate that very much.

Today, I started doing cleaning, garden and maintenance work around my apartment building for $50 off rent. The pros are - I get reduced rent, it's good exercise, I like it. The cons are - I could be engaged in more intellectually stimulating work, I'm spending way too much time for the $50 off.

My May-June challenge is coming along nicely. With some Amazon.com sales, the RME money, and soon my reduced rent, I'll easily hit the mark. I also have been advertising online for baby/pet/house-sitting. In a small college town like mine, I imagine it is hard to come by such work - especially in the summer. However, one couple contacted me and I am going to meet with them and see if I can babysit their daughter. If this works out, I can count on another $60/month hopefully. Wish me luck!

1 Comment:

3beansalad said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I look forward to reading about your progress. I think you'll find side jobs pretty easy to come by when you start looking. People seem to get a kick out of hiring students. I haven't been blogging much in recent months as my defense has gotten closer. I'm glad you found some of the older posts useful.

Blogger Templates