Thursday, May 15, 2008

Monthly Challenge

Over the past few months I have been an avid reader of several personal finance blogs. People are so creative when trying to reduce debt and increase net worth. I think I shall adopt several of these ideas in my debt-reduction journey as well. The first idea I shall adopt is a monthly challenge that I found on MevsDebt's Blog. This is how it works. I challenge myself to find an additional sum of money to pay towards my debt each month. I’ll set a goal of $100. And I track my progress towards that $100 as I get money. Each month I review what happens so my readers can see how I got there. Amanda at MevsDebt also offers to text-link a webpage on her progress sheet for a month for $2.00. I shall do the same once I update my PayPal account which I have not accessed in several years.

0 Comments:

Blogger Templates