Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Money All Around

Once you start looking around for money, it seems to be remarkably easy to come by. Since yesterday, I have made $202.87!!! Amazon is wonderful – I love it. I sold 4 books and 3 DVDs in one day! And these are books that I don’t read anymore, and DVDs that I don’t watch anymore. That totaled $147.87. I’ll have spend money to mail the stuff out, but it’ll all be media mail and so not very expensive anyway. I have more listings on Amazon – so hopefully I’ll sell more. Amazon has high commissions – but the speed and the consumer base is stupendous. Also, unlike eBay and PayPal transactions, you can cash-out free of charge.

This is finals week at my school and graduate students often have to proctor exams for undergraduates. Now, a friend of mine who was scheduled to invigilate had some studying of her own to do and I subbed for her. She gave me $30 for an hour and a half. I also cashed out my $25 sign-in bonus on Revolution Money Exchange. (You can sign on too and get $25 free just for signing on – check the link on the right sidebar). And all that is a total of $202.87. Not bad for one day! Now why didn't I think of doing this before???

0 Comments:

Blogger Templates