Thursday, June 26, 2008

First Monthly Challenge Accomplished!

About a month and a half ago, I decided that I would challenge myself to find an extra $150 each month to add to my debt-repayment/savings goals. June was the first month, and I have surpassed my goal of $150 by a few dollars ($154.77). There are a few more days to go, but I wanted to share the great sense of achievement that I have right now. At the end of the month, I'll summarize how I made the money. You can also see the progress on my left side-bar. If only I had started the monthly challenge 2 years ago! I don't suppose I'll reach my target every month, but I'll keep trying... It's great fun to look around one to see where you could find money. In July, I am going to hold a garage sale, and hopefully that will help meet my July goal. :-)

0 Comments:

Blogger Templates