Friday, June 27, 2008

Opened New HSBC Savings Account

I opened a new high-yeild online savings account with HSBC Direct. I transfered the measly $100 I have in my Credit Union savings account to it and plan on sending in my snowflakes to this account until I reach my $1000 goal. It offers 3.50% APY till Aug 2008, after which is it 3.45% APY. It does not require any minimum deposit and you can link your checking account from any other bank to this account for easy transfers of money. I shopped around for a bit and thought this was the best option out there.

P.S. The Customer Service number offers options for service in four different languages! Isn't that amazing? I feel quite satisfied with how multiculturally competent HSBC is!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Just came across you blog, love it! I was just looking into opening an HSBC account, it's one of the higher ones out there now.

Blogger Templates