Thursday, June 5, 2008

I Joined PayPerPost !!!

My Blog just got approved for payperpost. I am very excited. PayPerPost (PPP) is an exciting service that offers bloggers money to blog. I first heard about it through some of the blogs I frequent. I also watched testimonial videos on YouTube about how wonderful PPP is. I was skeptical at first about it – “Yeah right! You just get paid money to do what you like – there must be a catch”. Shady and cynical thoughts along those lines raced through my mind. But everyone seemed to be raving about it, and I decided to do some additional research. I read testimonials on several other blogs, looked through the various blog forums and communities and so on. I was astonished to see that everyone without exception seemed to really like PPP. So, I decided to join it – and am happy about this decision. So from now on, I shall periodically be featuring paid reviews on my blog!

Here is how PPP works – It’s simple beyond measure. If you’re a blogger, you sign up for PPP, they approve your blog, you avail of advertising opportunities listed on PPP and review or write about products etc., your post is approved, and then, just like that, YOU GET PAID! But beyond just getting paid, I have found PPP extremely useful in a variety of different ways. I also discovered several exciting and new blogs through the PPP site. PPP’s website is very functional and easy to navigate. And what’s most exciting to me are the forums. The PPP forums are full of bloggers – it’s a great place to meet other bloggers and discuss almost anything under the sun with them. The participants of the forums are wonderful – welcoming, helpful and always ready to help or advice. There is also a great sense of camaraderie and community on the PPP forums. And this has been my experience of only a few days – I look forward eagerly to all the PPP delights I haven’t discovered yet. Having fun and earning lots of money to help eliminate my debt and start saving – what else could be as perfect??



0 Comments:

Blogger Templates